Puppet Craftivity for Language Skills
What child doesn’t love puppets? And who wouldn’t love to be the teacher for the day?
With this language-rich packet, students can easily cut & create stick puppets while working on vocabulary attributes, following/giving directions, sequencing, prepositions, oral-language and more!
This exciting packet includes color AND ink-saving black/white pages!
Through this barrier activity, your students can take turns pretending to be the art teacher by using:
- Differentiated and illustrated attributes charts to scaffold vocabulary comprehension and expression.
- 5 colorful pages with a variety of puppet shapes and features for describing and creating puppets.
- 4 black-and-white, ink-saving pages with the same shapes students can easily color themselves.
- 32 Secret Silly Puppet Face cards to guarantee an in-depth (and fun!) barrier language activity.
- A Venn Diagram to compare and contrast the attributes of the puppets created.
The possibilities for using puppets in therapy are endless. With this interactive packet, students will work on a variety of language skills and easily create a puppet that can be used in many different therapy activities throughout the year!
NOTE: Once you complete your order, your download link(s) will show on the finished order page and will also be available on your My Account page.