Social Skills Wiz: You Decide Story (1)
Bring inferencing, vocabulary and social skills lessons to a whole new level as your students read and discuss this multi-faceted and engaging “You Decide” story with MULTIPLE PATHS!
Over 45 pages of illustrated “You Decide” possibilities will allow students to work on:
- Making inferences regarding story illustrations and discussion questions.
- Social skills through character perspective-taking, problem-solving and the study of body language in character illustrations.
- Reasoning skills through analysis and discussion of the pros and cons of the paths being considered for characters in the story with the assistance of simple graphic organizers.
- Oral-language as students decide which path to take, their justification for taking it and reflect on questions at the end of the story.
- Vocabulary words and context clue strategies with 35 Context Clue Clouds embedded throughout this highly interactive story.
This packet is DIFFERENTIATED with TWO different reading levels to accommodate a wide age range!
This highly interactive, illustrated and differentiated “You Decide” Story with Multiple Paths is a favorite among speech-language pathologists, school psychologists, social workers, classroom teachers, specialists, families and more!
NOTE: Once you complete your order, your download link(s) will show on the finished order page and will also be available on your My Account page.