Shake ‘n’ Make Ice Cream with a Scoop of Speech and Language
This 50+ page packet contains highly engaging materials to address a wide range of speech and language skills!
This simple (and delicious) ice cream recipe contains step-by-step photographs that are super easy to follow.
In this huge packet, you will find:
- 3 fill-in-the-blank language versions of the photographed ice cream recipe targeting (1) basic concepts, (2) past-tense verbs and (3) oral language.
- 6 color-coded articulation versions of the recipe targeting R, S L Sh and Th. Also included, is an additional version highlighting all 5 sounds together for students working on multiple targets simultaneously.
- Describing with Attributes Ice Cream Chart
- Temporal Concepts Multiple Choice Recipe Question Sheet
- Sequencing Recipe Steps Scoop Creativity
- No prep, print-and-go, ice cream-themed coloring pages to target (1) categorization, (2) synonyms, (3) antonyms, (4) conditional directions and (5) comparatives
- 4 fun compare-and-contrast visual ice cream attributes sheets
- Several black-and-white, ink-friendly pages
NOTE: Once you complete your order, your download link(s) will show on the finished order page and will also be available on your My Account page.