100 Spring Exit Slips for Articulation, Language and Social Skills
Bring some fresh spring air into all of your therapy sessions with these evidence-based and motivating Exit Slips. This packet is designed to help your students internalize valuable lessons learned during speech-language therapy sessions.
According to Cross (1998), effective lessons involve activities that allow students to reflect about what they just learned. These 100 seasonal Exit Slips are specifically tailored to meet the needs of your entire speech and language caseload.
In this packet you will find 100 seasonal, black-and-white, clearly-labeled and highly motivating Exit Slips targeting the following areas:
★ Articulation Skills:
– 6 Early Developing Sounds (p, b, m, n, k, g)
– 6 Later Developing Sounds (r, s, l, sh, ch, th)
– Articulation targets in all word positions
– Visual support
– Articulation Targets in Single Words
– Articulation Practice at the Conversational Level
★ Language Skills:
– Multiple-Meaning Words
– Context Clues
– Comparatives (receptive and expressive)
– Sequencing words in sentences
– Past-Tense Verbs
★ Social Skills:
– Conversation Skills
– Social Inferencing
These Exit Slips are designed to appeal to a wide age-range and offer a quick and motivating way to reinforce articulation, language and social skills!
Simply cut out and place slips in jars, bags (or any container!) and ask students to remove a slip prior to exiting the speech room.