SLPs work hard. Very hard.
I don’t know about you, but I think you deserve to play hard too (especially at this time of year!) Besides, it’s Better Hearing and Speech Month!
That’s why in this post I’ll be bringing you some well-deserved FUN. It’s important to take a break to rejuvenate, so why not right now as you read this?
First of all, I’ve created a FREEBIE just for you. Now, after a long day, you can unwind with some adult coloring and, more importantly, some well-earned laughs with my free SLP Funny Adult Coloring Book!
Here is a list of some of Internet treasures that should make your life a little bit easier and sweeter as you get through this final stretch.
- If you’re looking for some giggles, I love the SLP Break Room app. It is adorable (I especially love the meme with the babies!)
- These SLP Life Hacks from the Speech Bubble are super clever and fun!
- If you don’t already follow Speechie Freebies, I highly recommend that you do. Who doesn’t love freebies? The SLPs who created them are super talented.
- Pinterest can be relaxing and inspire some great ideas. If you just want to unwind and enjoy a little SLP humor, this board is for you!
- Finally, one last FREEBIE from yours truly. This Speech-Language Pathologist Poem is about the value and meaning of the wonderful work you do each and every day. There are two designs which fit into any 4 x 6 frame. In this picture, my poem is at the entrance to a speech therapy clinic near and dear to my heart.
I hope my post has brought some laughter and smiles to your day! Happy Better Hearing and Speech Month!